Friday, February 29, 2008

Good news!

Yesterday we received word that our travel approvals have arrived. Today I received notice from the center of immigration services that our fingerprints have been updated. (This was after I sent their office a desperate sounding plea asking them to please speed up the process)We are now ready to make those plane reservations! The hard part is finding time for John and I to actually sit down together and decide when to leave, it seems we are like ships passing in the night these days. He is busy trying to get ahead and train the person taking over his classes while we are gone and I am busy at work planning how my territory will be covered while I am off for 6 weeks. All that combined with running three kids around to various events and activities does not leave much extra time. Tomorrow we are celebrating Lily's birthday at Chuck E. Cheese. There will be 5 little girls and around 9 adults all watching a rather large mouse dance around. I'll be sure and take some photos to post. In four very short weeks we will be in China, hard to believe.

No comments: