Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Fingerprinted again

Yesterday we made a mad dash to Kansas City to get fingerprinted again with immigration. Our current fingerprints are going to expire in mid March and we are not sure we will be back from China by then.
When we arrived home our referral was waiting for us, delivered by UPS. There was no new information on Xin Tian Bo but I wasn't counting on any since the last update was in late October 07. The report on his health sounds very good and he sounds like a very active outgoing all boy, boy.
I have to fill out a bunch of forms and get them back to Children's Hope tomorrow. I'm getting a care package ready to send to "Bo Bo" (his nickname in China). In the package is a Panda beanie baby, a disposable camera and a photo album with pics of the family. I am having our exchange student Yue Jia transcribe a letter I have written to Bo Bo's foster Mom. I am hoping she will use the camera to take pics of BoBo with his foster family and his surroundings. I am also sending her some small gifts in appreciation for taking care of BooBo until his forever family could be found.

No comments: