Tuesday, February 26, 2008

New Pictures!


Yesterday, out of the blue came new photos of Luke. These were unexpected as new ones were just posted in November. Along with pictures came new measurements. Turns out Lily's "little" brother is one inch taller. He's 40" and weighs 35#. The height should be pretty accurate but I figure they weigh these guys with all their many layers of clothes on so I'm guessing he is probably closer to 33-34# which means all the 4-5T clothes I have purchased should be right on target! The new photos make Luke's face appear a little more grown up. When I showed Lily the photos she just went on and on about how "cute" he was. I'm really more curious about his personality and how the two of them will get along, but they can't show me that in a photo. I just wish I could be a bug on the wall in his classroom or foster home so I could observe his personality before we get him. I know we won't see that shine through for probably the first several days at least, and not his true self until long after we return home.

No comments: