Friday, March 7, 2008

What a coincidence!


Ok, try this one on. I get email from a woman named Kelsey Milliken who says she found my blog as a link on someone elses blog and she has traveled to Urumqi two times and has pictures of Luke Tian Bo as a little guy, how cool is that?
she sent one today and it certainly does look like his round little cheeks. She has more photos saved on disks. What a wonderful surprise to see this part of his life. Makes me kind of sad too knowing that I wasn't there for him. See what you think.

2 comments:

Kimber and Scott Miller said...

Kelsey is great!
I have pics from 06 too, from a farewell party. Maybe it was the same one?

Kim

Dana said...

Thank goodness for Kelsey and her family! She has sent me 30 + pictures of our Sha Mei from 06 and 07!! I have pics from the same party and I think Luke is in a few of them. He is so sweet !
Dana