Friday, March 21, 2008

Minor set back

Well I went to my family physician today and she diagnosed bronchitis in my lungs. I am now on antibiotics in case it is bacterial and also prednisone and a strong cough medicine. I'm glad I went now instead to waiting it out all weekend. I should feel much better by the time we leave. Now I am keeping my fingers crossed that Miss Lily and John do not get this. I'm looking forward to a good nights sleep.
We are going out for Vietnamese food tonight with the family who is hosting Yue Jia while we are gone. I did an inspection there the other day and it all looked really good except for the pork knuckles!

1 comment:

Vive...rie...ama said...

Karen- I hope you feel better for our trip!!! Hopefully you can rest some (amidst packing and kids??) and kick the bad cough soon.